وی اس تی Reworked East West Solo Cello, Solo Viola, Harp and Hapsichord
This is the remaining Strings of the East West Symphonic Orchestra , using the original 24bit samples I’ve loaded them up with all the options you will need to get the perfect balance of techniques. Tweaked for fast playing sections and adapted to get the best sound out of them.
Here are the key-switch options:-
C6 to Bb6 for Fast, Exp Double Bow, Stac, Pizz, Marc non vib, Sus Accent, Exp Vib, Sus Vib Hard, Leg Vib, Slur, Sus-vib soft.
Solo Cello 551MB
Solo Viola 677MB
I’ve done a quick demo to give you some idea what they sound like in the mix.
gigabytes of sample data and a wide variety of programming features, Symphonic Harp affords users an expansive palette of color and texture that is capable, by turns, of silky luxuriousness, delicate inflection, and passionate intensity.
Symphonic Harp users will find that glissandi passages have never been easier to create, whether you’re utilizing the collection’s sampled glissandi, or loading any of the included programmed scales. As the latest offering in Sonic Implants acclaimed Symphonic Series, this library further demonstrates the extraordinary realism achieved by SONiVOX’s distinctive design philosophy and making the SONiVOX Symphonic Harp a library musicians and composers will consider an indispensable addition to their orchestral template.
– Harp Fingers – harp played with the fingers; 4 velocities
– Harp Pr de la Table Nails – harp played near the soundboard with nails; 2 velocities
– Harp Finger Mutes – harp played with fingers, key – up triggers a sampled mute; 3 velocities
– Harp Bisbigliando – tremolo style playing
– Harp Harmonics – natural harmonics
– Major Scale Glissandi – fingers & nails; 2 tempos
– Minor Scale Glissandi – fingers & nails; 2 tempos
– Diminished Scale Glissandi – fingers & nails; 2 tempos
– Whole Tone Scale Glissandi – fingers & nails; 2 tempos
– Pentatonic Scale Glissandi – fingers & nails; 2 tempos
– Performance Glissandi – user playable Glissandi allowing the user to perform Glissandi in realtime